Thursday, January 13, 2011

How do you define "success" ?

Sometimes it seems that success just takes being in the right place at the right time .... but I think the majority of the time success is all about being a professional and doing everything one does to professional standards, sticking by one's own "knowingness" of how things should and can be, and keeping one's own integrity  and not settling for less than the best in oneself and others.

With THAT (possibly strange) prelude I bring you ... a recent success for ME! :-)

I was "lucky" (i.e. hard-working, talented, professional & dedicated) enough to be requested on a very special photo shoot ... which landed me being credited for TWO magazine covers ... the February issues of both People and Hello.  (Photos: Michael Doven/Getty Images,  Hair: Dawn Shannon, Make Up: Jacob Bailey)


And this, my friends, is just the beginning of what is going to be MY BEST YEAR EVER!

HAPPY 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment